Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now there's even more to touch....

Arrrgh... it's so tempting... it comes as no surprise a geek like me is so tempted to get the iPod Touch. as if it's not tempting enough,
(a) there's new application ( previously only available to the iPhone ) which makes it more like a PDA, rather than just an mp3 player.
(b) now there's a 32GB version.
(c) i saw at least 3 users on the train on the way home today using them... -_-;;;

so what is stopping me from getting one of these babies???
(a) I prefer to get a PS3 first... ( which I have delayed getting since 3-4 months ago, and I'm so desperate to play Rock Band!!! ) which is also cheaper than an iPod
(b) my old 4th Gen iPod is still alive and well ( 3 years old and it's still kicking )

and so, the verdict? I will delay this as long as i can... well, unless my old iPod suddenly died *evil grin*. ( I'm only kidding, pls dun die on me... o_o )

No comments: