Thursday, June 5, 2008

Does obnoxious ppl knows they are obnoxious?

And so a few weeks has gone by, and I guess I am doing better.

Now that I get that out of the way :P, On to what I wanted to talk about.

Well, a discussion with a friend recently has again brought up something very interesting, well, she was kind of telling me about this obnoxious lady that she knew from work, and I was just wondering, there's probably like dozens, hundreds, or millions of these people around in this world, but really, do they really know that they are obnoxious? Come to think of it, Am I obnoxious and I just didn't know about it??? I promise, if someone are kind enough to point it out to me, I would try to change.

Anyway, I just saw some youtubes of people playing the bass, and I was just tempted to maybe give it a try... maybe...? well, we'll see about that...

No comments: