Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day 08... Time is running out?

Okay right, so I achieved nothing much that I set out to do the last week.
I hope to catch up more this week then. procrastination... still the no. 1 killer for me. gotta work harder.

After some time thinking, I don't have much resolutions for 2008 yet, but I do have an idea of what I wanna do for the next 5 years... and I do have something which I intend to achieve.... both of which will require a lot of commitment. I hope I have the strength and willpower to achieve both.

but still I need to make sure certain things go well in 2008. so dream BIG and take baby steps...
;)

and have merry christmas... :)

2 comments:

Ah Siang said...

at least we watch Good Luck Chuck

SoupLad said...

would like to share with u my big dream in 2008. get that damn driving license. haha


I'm sure u will be able to acheive by staying focus.

focus, my friend