Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I See Dead PCs.....

lots and lots of them.... today's the first time I actually witness our game on Beta... well not exactly the first time, but it's the first time I actually checked out the war sessions. And really, it looks like Saving Private Ryan. lots of dead players lying around. I wish I can post some pics in here, but well, due to the strict rules pertaining posting of things about the game before it is released, I can't. but it's really incredible, and to think I'm actually part of it, I guess I have to say this is really the first time I actually feel some sense of pride over my job. we have gone a long way since a year ago when I first joined the company.



Anyway, check out the above cover spread done by Joe Mad! for the upcoming Ultimates 3 event ( source: IGN SDCC 2007 Ultimates 3 exclusive ). It's freaking awesome, I'll be looking forward to this title, if only for the artwork.

No comments: