Sunday, August 5, 2007

Why I stop going to the movies?

There was a time, well when I was very much younger... when I was watching movies all the time, I think I average going to the cinemas 2 times a week. and at that time, I wonder why the older ppl gets, the lesser they visit the cinemas. Well now that I am "very much older", I have reached the part where I frequent the cinemas lesser and lesser. I go like once in 2-3 months. but I still have no idea why is that so... maybe it's the work load... maybe i'm finally realising , it's not as "relaxing" as it seems now. or maybe they just don't make movies like they used to? or maybe my expectation has changed....

maybe I should stop pondering about this, and just go for a movie.

1 comment:

SoupLad said...

while age might seem to correlate the frequency of movie-catching....

I think is the company whom u watch a movie.

As one grows older and probably still single like me would find one's kakis are simply too b z carving out their career, looking locks that fits their keys, breastfeeding, changing diapers, chasing imps around the neighbouring desperately to empty goo into their guts...blah....

who has time for movie with u or rather... me.

brighten up...get dvds... =p