Friday, August 10, 2007

So much anger...

I am sorry ( for the hundredth time, or maybe i've reached the thousandth time milestone now) that I've lost my patience... unreasonably, and I guess... I'm really sorry that I screamed at somebody today, I truly am. And I'm really sorry I left a bunch of friends worrying about me in front of Kino today wondering what the hell was wrong with me.. I guess there's really a lot of things wrong with me...

I just wished there's someway I can stop being so angry all the time, most of the time at myself.

I guess I really have to make it a point now... so like Ah Siang says.... "It's time for The Geep v.4.0" or maybe v.4.1.... or is it v.5.1 ?" and one of the bug I really have to fix... is the Anger Management System.

2 comments:

Ah Siang said...

welcome back to the system. Better revise it to Geep 5.0.

SoupLad said...

If the following is gonna make ya feel better....

I lost my cool, yell (over a teleconference) at my collegues and indirectly to my boss's boss and left the meeting room ...

angst....

sometimes u just need to let it out....(but not as dumb as me ...creating a recipe of my career disaster....)

Dude, take ya time .... even an uncle like me still has a significant amount of angst within and still taming the angry monkey between my ears... = )

Keep breathing and be well.